TheReggaeVibe.com | Reggae-Vibe.com | Reggaevibe.tv web site features the most up to the time exclusive content from major events as they happen. It’s a perfect time to connect with us through advertising.
Why Advertise on Reggae Vibe Radio?
• Reggae VIbe plays far fewer commercials per hour, which results in higher listener attention levels, increasing the ads, intended effect.
• Listeners are only one click away from an advertiser’s web site. They are online and have browser windows open. This makes it very easy to get the listener to visit the advertiser’s web site.
• Web radio listeners are a highly active group of consumers with an above average level of purchase intention according to an analysis by BIG Research.
More Reason To Advertise On ReggaeVibeRadio.com?
• Reggae Vibe Radio offers sponsors complete control over the type of ad that is used, as well as creative over site of on-air ads. We can work with you to produce a unique ad or you can use one that your company has already created.
• With Reggae Vibe Radio your company gets exposure to listeners on the iTunes Radio network, TuneIn Radio Networks and the StreamItAll smart phone application amongst other platforms.
• You’ll have name and logo recognition at any live events and/or remotes to help you gain publicity and grow your brand.
• Your message will be able to reach thousands of households around the world per month.
• The demographics: age range is from 18 years old to 45 years old / 55% male; 45 % female audience.
• 58 % of listeners to ReggaeVibeRadio.com are from the USA, Canada, & UK, 18 % are from Europe, 8 % are from Central and South America, and the remaining 16 % of listeners come from the rest of the globe, including South Africa, Australia, & New Zealand.
• We are adding new listeners every day and are becoming a major player in playing only TODAY’s Best Continuous Hit Music.
Connect With Music Managers, Record Labels, A&R Reps...
Get Your Music Heard By Music Industry Professionals!
• Submission of a song does not guarantee air play. We do not support music that contain excessive profanities or inappropriate references, or potentially unsuitable material for younger children.
• Music must be properly labelled with artist name, song title and record label on the track. Example: John Doe – Love my life [Grave Digger Records].mp3 • Music must be high quality M4A / 320kbps MP3 or Wave Format.
If you’re a guy with a guitar, a lady with an accordion, an unsigned band, a small label, a major label, or just a few kids playing around in the basement – if you play good music, we’ll give it a listen and consider it for airplay.